We represent local and out-of-state produce companies in agricultural matters typically governed by the federal Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (PACA). Some of our notable experience includes:
- Representing out-of-state PACA Trust creditors as local counsel in federal lawsuits against area PACA Trust debtors.
- Served as court-appointed PACA Trust counsel for 2.5 years on behalf of defunct local produce company. Pursued PACA Trust debtors, made third party claims, negotiated settlements, collected in excess of $170k in receivables, issued pro rata distributions to PACA Trust creditors.
- Collected PACA judgment in excess of $40k against local produce company on behalf of out-of-state creditor.
- Represented local produce debtor and its principals in federal PACA Trust litigation, administrative actions before U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Authored several articles on legal topics for Blueprints – The Produce Professionals’ Quarterly Journal (published by Blue Book Services).
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.